Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Target beauty bag has arrived!!!


Oh what a wonderful day! My long awaited Target beauty bag has arrived! My hubby went to the Post Office today and returned with a small package for me. I hope that everything that was supposed to be included is. The reason I say this is that one end of the box was open and the zipper on the bag was open. Also the samples were not enclosed in a sealed plastic pouch. Okay enough I don't really trust the post office talk. The zippered beauty bag is fuchsia, purple and white satin fabric outside and purple inside, Contents by Allegro. Nice little bag to carry your cosmetic goodies in your purse with. Now for the best part, my samples which include L'oreal 
Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream; John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner samples with a coupon; TRESemme Naturals nourishing moisture shampoo and conditioner; Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner; and last but not least, Pond's Evening Soothe with chamomile & white tea Wet Cleansing Towelettes to remove the days grit and grime plus soothe your soul. I have great expectations for these wonderful products and I am going to give each of them a road test and see the results for myself. I can make good use of the L'oreal Day/Night Cream to prevent lines
and wrinkles from forming. You know an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Thank goodness for that. And I will test out each of the shampoos to see which is most suited to my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment