Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our Friend the Groundhog

Once again we are paying extra attention to the groundhog in the hope that winter will end 6 weeks early. I'm sure that most of us would not be opposed to this idea but we can't control the weather, even though there have been times I wished that it could have been different. Our dear groundhog has decided that we will have six more weeks of winter. There are many well known groundhogs who are coaxed out of their cozy den to predict the weather, but some people are against doing this since they believe it is harmful to the health of the groundhog. We don't mean to harm the animals but I guess we have to take what we get concerning the weather. The gray, overcast days are what I have more trouble dealing with versus the cold. I can always wear a wool sweater of some sort and give me the needed insulation to make life more bearable. If you want more information about the groundhog please visit:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/30/groundhog-day-2012-punxsutawney_n_1242283.html

No comments:

Post a Comment