Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Confusion

This day, if you can call it that is a bit of a confused mess. Wonder why? Sunday night I never went to bed and stayed up until 7 a.m. due to it being Sunday which means I don't really have a routine for it. No I don't go to church even though I know I should since it is a day of rest. I need to find a church that is comfortable for me and within a short driving distance. I am a little on the liberal side and all of the churches in my town are on the conservative side. I know that there is a church from my Lutheran synod nearby but I need to conserve gas and money.
So now it is Monday, February 20th which I refer to as Washington's Birthday but is more commonly known as President's day. I have always wondered why Mr. Washington always has such a grim look on his face, but if you had wooden teeth I doubt that you would be much happier either. I am used to Washington's Birthday due to me growing up in Illinois where if Mister Lincoln didn't get his own holiday there would be a small revolt, plus I am a cousin of Abraham. Yes my family has proven genealogical records to prove it too. My poor brother gets more unwanted attention than he likes because he bears the family name of Tom which happens to belong to a certain famous actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment