There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 16, 2012

Keep Pink Slime Out of Kids Lunches!

You think that what kids eat for lunch at school should be healthy for them? Think again especially if your child or some of their friends eat with help from the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). The FDA and the USDA thinks that it okay to feed Pink Slime to these children. Don't know what is in Pink Slime? It is connective tissue and random beef scraps doused in ammonia and formed into a paste! I seriously doubt that any caring parent would knowingly feed their child ammonia. Ammonia is also a highly-corrosive poison that is known to cause respiratory illness and lung damage, liver problems, and cancer. The Chemical Encyclopedia says ammonia is "highly toxic" if swallowed (http://healthychild.org/issues/chemical-pop/ammonia/). Nobody in their right mind would feed ammonia to their child that they love and care for but the government is more than willing to do so. After all, McDonalds, Taco Bell and Burger King are eliminating this so called food from their menus. So why is it allowed to be fed to school children? Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035255_pink_slime_USDA_school_lunches.html#ixzz1pLB6gPNf

No comments:

Post a Comment